Null's Brawl Alpha 33.151 Launch!

Greetings, Null’s Brawl players!

We’ve launched Null’s Brawl Alpha based on latest game version 33.151 with Ruffs.
It uses very early preview version of our custom battle server logic, so don’t expect too much from it since a lot of things are simply broken and not implemented yet (but we are working on them!)

Download alpha version here: https://dnull.xyz/bsaupdate or https://we.tl/t-q8KTW4ibXL

You can install it along with standard Null’s Brawl and play both

Share bugs you’ve noticed (we are interested in those leading to game crash/battle stop currently) in #nulls-brawl or my DM.

31 Likes

Well one I seen was that mortis were in walls and crossing water and going through walls and lou only hits you once and your frozen and it keeps happening I love the game though having a great time

3 Likes

Gadgets not working

4 Likes

Oh yeaaaa but the mortis thing is crazy🤣

2 Likes

gadgets are not available bots do not attack brawl pass is not collected

4 Likes

here are the bugs I found:

• most brawlers don’t work main attack and super attack.
  • the battle log does not work (I do not know if it still does not work).
  • lonely star mode after a few seconds the bad internet connection pops up and throws it.
  • training cave and bot games (no friends) not on local servers.
  • in shoudown (solo and duo, even in a game for friends) the boxes have 4300 each, and they should have depending on what brawler has what power level
  • a few unknown gadgets (I found at least at bibi and jacky, I don’t know if there are such things yet)
  • gadgets are not working or are broken.
  • mortis can walk everywhere, pass, etc.
  • the surge gadget teleports outside the map.
  • Lou freezes too much for 3 seconds with his attack and his super does not work as it should.

If I find even more errors, I will write.

8 Likes

Пожалуйста, не фиксите некоторые баги в Nulls Alpha по типу прохода через стену и атаки Лу, с ними интереснее

3 Likes

why can’t i start a match even in Starr park e trance?

2 Likes

And also, there are many bugs.
1.infinite gadget Charges, but no of them are working! I tried to Press gadget of col. Ruffs and nothing happened!
2.ruff’s super don’t work as Well as mr. P’s attack.
3.2nd gadgets for jacky and bibi

2 Likes

Are u gonna uptade the servers because i cant even enter any game

3 Likes

UPT (15:30): I found more bugs !!!

• When you position yourself well and throw the main attack in front of or behind him, the dynamics (we are talking about 1 star power) is in the wall
  • when you turn on and position yourself with a gale gadget, it is also in the wall
  • gadgets can be used indefinitely and they do not work (remember that you could use 3 or 2 depending on how the SC gave the brawler the number of gadgets) and there should be a limitation of gadgets as it is with the (Null’s) Lou version so far.

So far, these are the bugs found, if I find more, I’ll write!

4 Likes

Not working on Android 11…

3 Likes

I got errors when downloading ._.

2 Likes

Perhaps not supported on android 11 yet, maybe in the future.

2 Likes

Ok please do it fast ;-;

2 Likes

O bug não pode ter amigos e nem testar mapas

3 Likes

Странный вопрос, но зачем пофиксили проход через стену у мортиса, так уже не интересно и скучно:unamused::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes

Есть какой либо способ накрутки кубков в Nulls Brawl?

1 Like

I just cant wait for the game to be fun and no glitches bc every person in my games have lou and its to op

2 Likes

Please fix Lou ASAP. The minute Lou hits you, your automatically frozen. Also fix Friendly Game, because the bots are already walking before the game starts, and they don’t attack. And it’s really boring that way. FIX LOU ASAP THO.

2 Likes