Null's Brawl Alpha 33.151 Launch!

потому что в обычной игре Brawl Stars нет такой вещи, как пройти сквозь стену.

2 Likes

Dyna mike has aimbot dude i shot out of range but ut goes to enemy

2 Likes
  1. Carl’s shot after being used does not come back and by not returning it can no longer be fired. 2. Some Gadgets don’t work 3. Mortis’ second star power does not work 4. The Spike Shot after it is used does not split 5. The Ruffs Super doesn’t work 6. Bea’s Blow that does 3080 damage does not exist 7. The only gadget that works is colt’s first, but obviously the second doesn’t 8. dynamike hits go farther than they should, And when you throw them they go faster 9. The Primo Gadget, (the Primo Gadget) only works when there is no one within reach of the Gadget but when you have someone nearby it does not work
3 Likes

Fix the lou i lose so much thropy

1 Like

Tick Not Shooting

3 Likes

Lou Frozing With 1 Projectile (Or Ice Cream)

1 Like

Crow and Byron’s poison are bugged and Byron’s super does nothing to enemies or teammates or yourself

3 Likes

Its testing so if its not test anymore maybe its fix all the bugs

2 Likes

Bruh.

2 Likes

If anyone has a rank 30+ Byron can you tell me how to be good with him

1 Like

UPT (22:00): I found another bug, but now regarding the mode !!

• in the Lonely Star mode, when you die and others die, they all respawn in one place !! (Please fix it, because everyone should respawn where they respawned at the beginning of the match)
1 Like

not compatible with android 11

1 Like

Yes they fix the lou one

1 Like

Ikr thank godddd

1 Like

Fix bibi shoot pls and supers

1 Like

Андрей скажите мне пожалуйста а когда выйдет глобальное обновление нуллс бравла?

1 Like

a) Shelly:

• 2 star power doesn’t work
  • 3 star power works but doesn’t push away

B) Nita:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • 1 and 2 starpower did not work properly

C) Bull:

• 2nd gadget does not work (but if you use the bull’s super attack, the gadget is blocked and does not slow down reliably)
  • 1 and 2 starpower is not working and I think 3 starpower is not working

D) Jessie:

• main attack missiles do not bounce (1 to 3 less damage should be)
  • 2nd and 3rd star power not working

E) Brock:

• 1st and 3rd starpower not working
  • 1 gadget deals 500 damage to the enemy / com when jumping
  • the super attack is flying strangely, it should go like in BS

F) Dynamics:

• 3 star power does not work

G) Because:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • the super attack does not damage, does not push back and probably 2 gadgets and 2 starpower also do not work

H) Tick:

• 2nd gadget does not work
  • 1 starpower (check if it works) and it crashes the game, i.e. a bad connection pops up and throws it (I do not know if in all modes, only in trouble)
  • 2 starpower I don’t know if it works (check it)
  • when the tick throws an ordinary attack, when the opponent comes to the mine, it should explode, but it explodes after 3 seconds or does no damage and when you charge the tick ulta, the ult runs after the opponent, but does not deal damage and does not explode.

I) 8-Bit:

• super attack after destroying ulta leaves this wheel and 8-bit can deal more damage and his allies and those 8-bit super attack sounds annoying
  • 2 starpower is not working properly

J) Emz:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • 1st and 2nd starpower not working
  • the main attack is very slow or delayed that it is impossible to play

K) El primo:

• with a super attack (in brawl, maybe in other modes as well) he can jump off the map
  • 1 starpower does not work as expected in BS
  • 2 starpower doesn’t work
  • 2 gadgets should send 1 meteorite to enemies, not 2 meteorites that are flying in us and in enemies
  • 3 starpower doesn’t work

L) Barley:

• 1 starpower and 1 gadget not working
  • the super attack should deal damage every 2, 3 seconds or a little longer.
  • the super attack is flying strangely, it should go like in BS.
  • the second gadget should send 1 meteorite to enemies, not 2 meteorites that fly at us and enemies

M) Poco:

• 1st and 3rd starpower not working
  • 1 gadget does not work and 2 I do not know it works (check)

N) Rosa:

• 1 starpower and 1 gadget not working
  • Gadget 2 works, but does not deal 100 damage and does not slow down for 3 seconds.

I think it’s okay now !

Tomorrow I will submit bugs (epic, very rare and mythical brawlers)

2 Likes

UPT (18:05): Serious bugs that need to be fixed !!!

most brawlers (Shelly, Brock, Colt, Bull …) such that they destroyed and can destroy walls, fences, grass etc. … cannot destroy now and probably they cannot in all modes, because only in trouble I checked and see if in all modes.
I have good news that the colt can damage walls, grass etc …

8-bit 2 starpower when he puts a super attack, we do not see, and the opponents can see them improved (but I do not know if the 8-bit was running fast then)

Sandy in the sand was visible and his allies were also visible, from the opponents’ point of view (I don’t know if we would play se and there is sandy in the team and if she would release ulta, if we would see it as opponents)

I would advise you to check in all modes if there are no errors and for adventurers !!!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us known.

4 Likes

I’m sorry if I change there in the post, because the texts have escaped and I check and add it!

look for bugs in characters, star power, gadgets, modes etc … to find all the bugs and maybe the bugs will be fixed sooner!

2 Likes