Null's Brawl Alpha 33.151 Launch!

UPT (20:40): Bug in brawl

• when there is overtime in trouble, everything should disappear like in BS, and everything is like in the match, i.e. grass, barrels, fences, walls, etc., this error is serious.
3 Likes

Its not real, Null’s Brawl Alpha it does not exists

2 Likes

prove you add the (shield) of the new brawler Colonel medore there is already the shield but not the boost

1 Like

Colonel ruffs doesn’t exist yet on null’s brawl

1 Like

there is something wrong In entering friendly cartoons mab mekrI can’t get into a map

Bug byron not heal with projectil teamates and he’s gadzet not work

1 Like

Mistakes in Brawlers - Part 2:

Very rare:

a) Rico:

• 2 starpower doesn’t work
  • 1 gadget works weird, it should be like in BS

b) Penny:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • 1st and 2nd starpower not working

c) Darryl:

• 2 the gadget is a bit broken

d) Carl:

• the main attack is broken, because when you fire it won’t come back and you can’t shoot anymore with a pickaxe
  • super attack, I also suspect that it is broken
  • 2 gadget and 3 starpower probably doesn’t work
  • I don’t know if 1 and 2 starpower is not working

e) Jacky:

• 2 gadget unknown, because there is no such gadget in BS

Epic:

a) Piper:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • I don’t know if 2 starpower is not working

b) Pam:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • the super does not heal
  • the same error as in 8-bit that he or his allies do not catch the plot or something, and the opponents can see

c) Frank:

• 1 starpower does not work
  • I don’t know if 1 gadget is not working
  • Gadget 2 doesn’t work and can be played endlessly

d) Bibi:

• 1 and 2 starpower doesn’t work, and 3 probably doesn’t work either (because it has this bar to load, like in BS).
  • he does not have this belt to push back when he loads himself to push the opponent away

e) Bea:

• the super attack is narrow and should deal 7 x 140, not 7 x 960 (but if you hit, it is slowed down and deals damage) and the main attack
    (if you hit the enemy with 1 shot, the bee should be white or of a different color and deal more
    damage number, same as in BS, but that doesn’t work)
  • Gadget 1 and 2 do not work (but Gadget 1 does the same as a super attack and deals 525 damage, and should otherwise)

f) Nani:

• Gadget 1 and 2 don’t work (but Gadget 1 has a blue shield, but it doesn’t reflect it on the enemy)

g) Edgar:

• 1 gadget does not work

Mythical:

a) Mortis:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • 2 starpower doesn’t work and this bar is missing

b) Tare:

• the super attack works, only this shadow is missing
  • the start-ups probably do not work if there is no shadow
  • 2nd gadget probably doesn’t work

c) Gene:

• the super attack does not attract the enemy
  • 1 gadget does not work and 2 gadget does not work too much, it should work like this 2 gadget in BS.

d) Max:

• 2 starpower doesn’t seem to work
  • 2 the gadget works, but you can’t see what the gadget turned on there (as in BS)

e) Mr. P:

• the super attack works, but the little one does not exist
  • 2 starpower doesn’t work because this little boy is missing and that’s why
  • Gadget 1 and 2 does not work

f) Sprout:

• when you place a super attack, it disappears
  • probably 2 gadget does not work
  • 1 starpower doesn’t work because there is no this bar to load and therefore

g) Byron:

• the super attack doesn’t heal and doesn’t deal damage, should be like in BS
  • the main attack probably doesn’t work well (because it should deal e.g. 500 or 400 points depending on the level
    damage power for 3 seconds, not e.g. 500 then 250 and 200)
  • 1 starpower doesn’t work and 2 probably doesn’t work either

Legends:

a) Spice:

• when you are farther you are, it deals double 784, and when it gets closer it should deal more damage, it should be like in BS
  • 1st gadget not working properly
    b) Crow:
  • the super attack still doesn’t work properly, but it deals damage
  • the main attack should poison for 3 seconds, not for 1 second
  • 1 and 2 starpower probably not working
  • if he deals with the main attack, he should deal there for 4 seconds (depending on the power level), not that
    asks and 2 or 3 seconds more and ends, it should be like in BS

c) Leon:

• 1 gadget should wait a bit and go, not that you fire and it goes immediately (also applies to
    such characters, which also release a similar guy)

d) Sandy:

• 1 gadget does not work

e) Amber:

• when you place a super attack, it disappears and probably doesn’t work
  • 1 gadget does not work
  • 1 and 2 starpower probably doesn’t work

Chromatic:

a) Gale:

• 1 starpower is not working properly

b) Surge:

• the super attack doesn’t work and probably doesn’t work on these 4 upgrades
  • 1 gadget works, but sometimes it still teleports too far
  • 2 starpower doesn’t work

c) Collete:

• 1 gadget does not work
  • it doesn’t work, that e.g. the opponent has less hp, it should deal less damage, it works in the training cave
  • when you start in the training cave, the 1st shot does not show how much he has dealt, but the 2nd shot shows it

d) Lou:

• why does he have 1 starpower and he should have 2 (the latter is hypothermic)
  • the super attack does not freeze and the opponents do not slide
  • sure if you restore this 2 starpower it won’t work

e) Colonel Ruufs:

• after using the super attack, there is this diamond, but it does not improve it and as an ally, he would probably take it, he would not improve it and you can do it only once, not infinitely, as in BS
  • the opponent can make your diamond and you can the opponent (this is a bug)
  • 1 Starpower is not working and probably 2 is not working
  • 1 gadget does not work

If the bugs were fixed, I apologize in advance because I wrote this in 2 days and I did not want to change it!

3 Likes

UPT (18:00): Character balancing errors and general errors:

• Dynamics - main attack and super attack are weird, it should go like in BS. (when close to main attack and super attack
    you put it, there is no this thing, and if it goes further, it goes even further, e.g. wants to be in the wall (far away) then outside the wall)
  • Leon - says he deals 4 x 672 and he deals 4 x 577 (power level 10, close), fix it.
  • Mortis - 1 starpower should heal 1800 points. life, not 1575 (at 10 power levels).
  • Nita - the great attack rivets deals 960, and should deal 560. (At power level 10).
  • Jessie - the cannon deals 624 and should be 364 and the cannon has 4080 and should be 4480 (at power level 10).
  • Because - the main attack is going strange, the super attack deals 3 x 576 (if you throw more) or 3 x 1152 (as close to the brawler as possible), and it should deal 3 x 2016 (at 10 power level).
  • Tick - the super attack will fly up, but the little one will not explode from the tick, it will damage it or push it away.
  • 8-bit - when you put this plot and when you load it, you want to put it in another place, it will be there,
    and this cannon, what I put on the first time leaves this circle and also deals more, etc …, and it should disappear, yes
    as in BS. (at probably any power level)
  • Poco - sometimes the head attack flies strangely.
  • In the training cave, when you hit those bots, no damage per second is shown.
  • Darryl - the main attack is strange, because when I get close it deals 1680, and in the description of this character it says that 10 x 336 and
    the calculations showed that it should deal 3360 damage. I don’t know if this is a bug in this case.
  • Penny - the super attack deals about 2880 damage, and should be 1680 and the gadget does that much too. (at power level 10).

If the bug has been fixed then sorry because that’s what I did yesterday.

4 Likes

no gadgets work

1 Like

I can’t install Null’s Brawl Alpha

1 Like

There is an error on Samsung Galaxy S20+ with an 102 error. The game isn’t launching. Please repair this! Is anoying to see others being able to play and me to have an error. I repeat. THE ERROR IS NAMED: ERROR 102! PLEASE REPAIR.!

1 Like

UPT (17:00) broken sounds at Bull!

Bull - when you use 2 starpower when it drops to 60% points. life, it works, but the constant annoying sounds.

I would just advise you to check the characters starpower again, main attack super, how much main attack does etc … and how many super attack etc … because when I look and test in BS it shows that it works, but not properly or not working.

2 Likes

Same when you are in 8 bit super turret area
Woth virus 8-bit with 2nd star power

2 Likes

UPT (08:00): Carl, Sprout, Amber, Colt, Emz

• carl - superatak jest zbyt wolny, nie zadaje żadnych obrażeń i obrażenia powinny wynosić 924, nie że 1 uderzenie to 924, a 2 18 ile, powinno być jak w BS
  • I do not know how it is with a sprout super attack, because if an ally would go, he could destroy it and it should be like in BS
  • super attack Amber cannot set fire, he cannot charge himself with ULT, it should be like in BS
  • when the sprout has placed an ulta and has already loaded another one, and if the 2 ulta is put, then 1 ult should disappear, and this does not happen and as in a brawl when there is a goal, ult sprout remains
  • I don’t know if 2 starpower for colt works
  • when you used the Emz super attack and she died, her ult should die immediately, but it doesn’t happen and I noticed a bug in the training cave, but I don’t know if in other modes too.
2 Likes

UPT (16:00): Error 2 of the gadget for El Primo

Error 2 of the gadget for El Primo

• I do not know if this is true, but when you used 2 gadgets for El Primo, your ult allies (e.g. rivets, mr.p etc.) can deal damage (enemies do it well), but in ours it should not deal damage and of course it should not send 2 meteors, only 1 of the nearest enemies!

I made a mistake there in penny errors and 1 thing deleted because it won’t fix it and that’s fine

2 Likes

If you click the link it says transfer expired

3 Likes

I apologize for the errors that I am correcting there in my posts, because I will not find and often such nonsense that I do not know and I apologize

1 Like

Don’t Worry About It.

3 Likes

What?

1 Like

So are nulls brawl servers not a thing anymore?

1 Like