Null's Brawl 35.139 Update!

Thanks @nullandrey
I love Nulls Brawl Alpha!!!

2 Likes

you and adinm?

1 Like

When will Belle and all other new costumes arrive?

6 Likes

We need to be patient

3 Likes

Weekend

3 Likes

Nulls clash for 1-3 days

1 Like

As per update of nulls brawl in this weekend

3 Likes

They can’t. Because apple doesn’t accept applications downloaded. If you really want to play it, use an emulator or another device.

1 Like

@Mr_Raenn They can’t. Because apple doesn’t accept applications downloaded. If you really want to play it, use an emulator or another device.

1 Like

hello when will the last version of the game with the new pass and new styles come?

1 Like

Nexg weekend

1 Like

General errors:

• In BS (lonely star mode) there is no blue star in the middle.
  • 1 gadget up to a hundred - when you place it against a wall (wall, barrels etc …, it applies to every mode) it moves away!
  • Sprout - when the sprout puts a super attack anywhere (it can be more super attacks) in brawl mode, when someone scores, the super should disappear or more super attacks (depending on how many hits with this super attack) and the super attack stays and spoils the match a bit.
    This may also apply to other brawlers or modes that do likewise.
  • Brawlers (Pam, Edgar, there may be more brawlers) should only heal when they hit a brawler, not a crate, turret, turret and the like.
  • sometimes (rather in 3v3 or special modes) you do not respawn correctly, i.e. in the trouble mode someone hit a goal and if we respawn, 2 players respawn in the same place, so sometimes they only do it, but I do not know if other modes doesn’t do that either.
    Because:
  • 1 gadget does not work properly (talk about betting for 2 or 3 times the gadget should give less ulta (for 2 less, for 3 even less), as in Brawl Stars.

If the bug is fixed, sorry to post again!

1 Like

If they do a .IPA, you can use AltStore to install it

1 Like

We won’t.

1 Like

Some bugs that I found:
In Brawl Ball, you can score a goal against your team;
When someone scores a goal, everyone spawn with the invencibility shield;
Byron shoots aren’t accumulating.
Only that bugs

4 Likes

Crow also applies to these shots that if he hits 2 or 3 times, it does not count for 2 or 3 only for 1 shot.

2 Likes

U moderator @kamil1234

1 Like

Разроботчики Добрый день!
А сегодня будет обновление Нуллс Бравл Альфа 35.139?

1 Like

Where is the latest version of Null’s Brawl with Belle and Squeak? You guys said it would come out this weekend.

1 Like

Belle update