Null's Brawl 35.139 Update!

Вот и я про это.

1 Like
  1. for russian language available category: #locals:russian.
  2. all newest information about null’s games u can find at Telegram (put “.” instead “,” in next links) : t,me/dnclserv <- for russian. t,me/nulls_en <- for english

i can take mistake, u can correct me

1 Like

When would you enable android 11 or iOS to play nulls server game I can’t play :expressionless: in that mobile

2 Likes

Here are the next errors (and now I will post in this pinned topic):

• in the lone star mode, I do not know if there should be a blue star at the beginning, because when this mode was in BS for a short time, there was no blue star and when we die, we should respawn in random places (of course in random places where at the beginning of the match the players advise against), not that in one place and the game is worse
  • takedown when we turn on (in the game for friends, because I do not know if it was in general and I wanted to play), the game was charged to 100% and then it was thrown out of the game
  • when we play 1 starpower to Penny, if someone smashes this cannon, these bombs should go at the opponent or at opponents, if the opponents die and someone just crashed then the bombs should go to the place where the enemy who died was closest, not that they are flying somewhere, as in BS, if Penny’s cannon is, and he wants to put somewhere else, these bombs are not flying (talking about 1 starpower) and they would probably not fly to the opponents if it worked, like this bomb from the cannon explodes at ground, this range should be visible (I do not know what to call it), as in BS
  • those super attacks that have a cannon or something else do not attack the opponents, these cannons or something else (only the super attack that attacks first must attack the opponents and then when the opponents run away or the super attack comes, then it can attack him), I know that this it’s complicated, but at least in Brawl Stars, the super attacks attack (of course the ones that can), but I don’t know if all the super attacks that can attack or can beat the super attacks that don’t attack, but I will give one example (because of course there are plenty of examples)
    eg Jessie the cannon attacks Mr. Super attack. P only the Boy who attacks, but what he does not attack, he does not attack, but there are a lot of such bugs, and it should be like in BS
  • I will return to this error that does not attack in safes (it concerns the attack and siege modes, so far there are brawlers such as Penny, Jessie, Nita, Mr. P and these are those brawlers super attack, if I manage to find one, I will inform you)
  • when 2 starpower Bea hits and has this shield, the sound should not be there (because I tested in BS and I did not hear the sound, it’s strange that this character with the shield has no sound)
  • you still can’t see who is dealing damage to us (it should be in red and probably over the amount of health should be at every brawl)
  • sometimes the Squeak super attack does not bring out 6 gums, sometimes 5 or 4 (maybe he also released less, but it did not happen to me), but I do not know if this is actually a mistake in the training cave or in online battles, because I checked today in the training cave
1 Like

These errors affect 3 modes:

• in Heist mode (let’s say the safe’s lifetime) it should be 45,000, not 32,000, because in BS this safe has 45,000 lifetime
  • the same applies to the siege mode (let’s say the amount of health of a safe) should be 35,000, not 25,000, because there are 35,000 lives in the BS
  • in bounty mode, when the match ends in a draw (with a blue star), the team with the blue star should win, and unfortunately the match ends in a draw
  • and in Siege mode this safe should deal 1000 damage to enemies and robots, not 1300, because in the BS it deals 1000 damage each
2 Likes

Fuck this game

2 Likes

Who is Nani Yani I don’t know my granny payable I don’t Nani granny even though Nani is in home anyways nice name for granny Nani Yani is already granny :sneezing_face::high_brightness:

3 Likes
  • when Gene attracts Piper (but when he jumps out of the ulta and lands on the floor), Piper teleports in the air (it is difficult to do but it happened to me) in the reward mode (these can be other modes because it happened to me in the reward) and how Gene attracts someone and Piper jumps with an ult, and there the opponent also jumps or teleports strangely (applies to all modes)
  • when someone scores a goal, and the sprout puts a super attack, it should disappear when we respawn, and it does not disappear (this also applies to other brawlers)

These errors can repeat and these errors with Piper and Gene can be noticed and this is unfortunately a mistake because it is strange that I saw something like this

Belle:

• when Belle’s main attack bounces balls, they should deal 770,
    (on the 9th power level, because there are starpowers out of 10), not after 550 (since it deals so much on the 1st power level)
  • Belle on 1 starpower when we hit the main attack 2 times or 3 times, it does not count the shield for the 2nd and 3rd time (if it hits quickly or very quickly, this thing is complicated, but in BS unfortunately it works like that)
1 Like

Wiki edit with the full pack facking fucks fact thet gays is not there

what.

1 Like

@nullandrey I keep getting an error where it says “Unable to get data from server.” even tho my connection is working just fine. Do you know how to fix this?

VPN may be helpful.

I don’t know what are you saying :confused:

• in some maps this music is not correct (I don’t want to confuse which ones are for the maps, but some I noticed)
  • in Siege mode, when the boss respawns at the safe, he should wait a little bit, just like in BS, because I was looking at it and in BS he will wait there minimally, or almost or at least a second
  • this error can be easily noticed, e.g. in BS you played se with bots and finished the match and left for a while, then you re-enter and you are in the place where you last were, and unfortunately in NB when you do the same and leave, and then enter it it doesn’t take you to where you’ve been last time, it just takes you to the main menu

Leon:

• main attack should deal 672, not 577

I was getting bug last week now it’s fine :grin::grinning::smiley:

• when you use a gadget or starpower that can teleport, the further these particles should not be, but unfortunately they are, e.g. when Nani wants to teleport up close, there may be particles, but in a smaller view, so that someone does not know where Nani is , but when you still want to teleport, the particles should disappear so that no one knows where Nani is (if you want, you can do something like that, because it doesn’t break the game, nor is it a bug, because in BS just when you teleport far away it is these particles that disappear, but this only gives a clue where the brawler might be).
  • I discovered something that I wrote with this gadget to a Stu when it was repulsive at the wall, next to the barrels, and unfortunately other gadgets also do it (I noticed to bea with this gadget)

Errors:

• when we play tara with the second gadget, when the shadows respawn, the shadows should disappear after 6 seconds
  • when you leave the match it shouldn’t get or subtract
    cups (if the battle is over and you did not have time to enter the battle)
  • when you left the match, the brawler should stand still for a moment and the computer (bot) should play for him and if you join, then normally the player is already playing (this is how it is in BS)
  • when you play alone in a game for friends and you left for some reason, when you start the game, it should not join the match, because in that case it is done in BS
  • when we are watching someone and someone is playing solo shoudown and if our friend or member dies, it automatically gives the result and moves it to the main menu, and it should be so that you watch until someone gets 1st place and the result shows (I don’t know whether in Duo mode this also applies)
  • when we die in solo mode and duo shoudown, we should look at a random player, not that the screen is in one place and we can sometimes look at bushes and walls
  • in every mode, when we play Bibi, when we respawn, I have the impression that the bar that repels too quickly is loading
  • in the game for friends, when we play with bots, they don’t have starpowers
  • and I have such a question right away, since you can now watch the players how it is in the battle now, will it be possible to watch the battle in the future (of course, after the official completion of the battle logic, something has been done)

correct Leon please nulls brawl His damage currently and 672 is bugged because it’s giving 577: /

Further errors:
Barley:

• Gadget 2 still does not work properly

Emz:

• 1 and 2 starpower still not working

Sandy:

• Sandy and allies can be seen through the sand

Edgar:

• he shouldn’t be healed by little Boy (Mr. P’s super attack), but I don’t know if he doesn’t heal because of the lids, cannons, animals etc., because I didn’t notice it

the last error is related to the map

• I noticed an interesting thing and this is a bug, i.e. in the Gem Grab mode, when we choose the “Crazy Wagons” map and when we start playing (in a game for friends or in online battles), these wagons do not fly.