Null's Brawl 35.139 Update!

all ok

2 Likes

I’m sorry with this ult what I wrote in the sprout, it works well, but if someone would go (I do not know whether the opponent or ally (we are talking about all modes), whether this ult should be destroyed, as in BS

2 Likes

Byron and Crow - when you hit 2 times or more (with the main attack), it should poison or heal 2 times or more (depending on how many hit and what kind of brawler it is), not that it aims 2 or 3 times at the same time, and it counts for 1 time anyway.

Bea - gadget 2 does not work properly (it should be like in BS)

Surge - in my opinion, the super attack from the 2nd upgrade to the maximum is probably not there after a while

Ruffs - a super attack when you throw it in the bushes should be visible (as in BS)

Penny - When 2 starpower leaves this fire, it does not charge the super

3 Likes

Just wait for them to fix this bugs they already about these bugs I think just be wait ok @kamil1234

3 Likes

good, ok

2 Likes

More than once, I could write not real things about brawlers there, because I don’t play BS only from time to time

2 Likes

pls no andrey pls when alpha is ready then my acc will be cleared pls no andrey pls be a man of honor

2 Likes

Can u please fix it early. My Byron,Edgar and Colonel Ruffs have no Gadget or star power.they are only at 9 power level. I have some lag on playing it too.

2 Likes

And It takes some time to attack someone.it has to be Fast.

3 Likes

Yes input lag

2 Likes

There are delays in joining a fight and it is still waiting 20 seconds for the match.

2 Likes

Interesting things in the brawl and gem grab mode (I don’t like it, because a lot of people leave the matches when I play, that’s just my opinion), but there could be a new mode with something like that, and not in some mode? (hope it’s just a joke)

2 Likes

But all in all, these modified modes could be future as new modes

2 Likes

How we downald belle versin and unlock all skins

2 Likes

Yea pls im want all new skins and new t2o characters pls

3 Likes

General errors:

• when Leon (in shoudown mode) has powercubes or more, when the gadget uses it, the clone is without powercubes.
  • when Gene (in any mode) we use an ult and the opponent is next to the wall (any), he often jumps over the wall, and it shouldn’t do that, and if we use an ultem on the opponent and he goes through the water, it sometimes flies strangely ) and sometimes it is not there.
  • weird texture of Tick’s super attack (should be like in BS)
  • no injuries visible (talking about who asked us)
  • Pam with 1 starpower should heal ino when it hits the opponent, not a horse, a box, etc.
  • the battle log does not work again (it does not work for me at all)
  • delay when you enter matches

If the bugs were fixed then sorry to post again about it.

Sorry, where I wrote about Leon shows well only powercubes are not visible

2 Likes

Byron and crow the poisons don’t repeat, it just happens once

4 Likes

Yes it should be like 1 attack it does the poison effect time 1 time if 2 then it should get 2 poison effect damage per second but i think that’s only byron though

5 Likes

Goodbye Ryan

1 Like

This applies to Byron and Crow

1 Like