[demi gods] list clans that use clones

so DEMI GODS clan banned because of using CLONES… here i give the list of clan that some members use clones

BAKRIE BROTHERS
RONGGOLAWETUBAN
PHV REBORN
PH DEFENDERS
PRO PLAYER
COMMUNITY

and other clan that not FAMOUS in game…
they should be ban too!
to be fair!

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

And much more

yes it’s look so unfair to us because we’re not the only clan who have many clones.

1 Like

Agree.

As far as I know, most players who have decent experience with Null’s have cloned accounts. But in the case of Demi God, I think maybe there was an overuse of clones, which led to the admins’ decision to ban.

yeah youre right but if our win streak is broken or defeated by other clans… theres no ban for sure… they banned us cuz we are the strongest clan in game… and so many haters even admin hate us… how pathetic :expressionless: @nullandrey

There must be a reason why the admin is banned Demigods ?
I think not only clone but also bully and hate speech.
:grinning:

2 Likes

I think it’s normal we’re not angel! as if its not more personal and below the belt. How about the global chat? thats more bully and hate

1 Like

maybe DG forgot about the rules of this game, namely “respect each other”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

lol respect who got to be respected thats life. Its normal for two clan changing words.Dg has always on your eyes but you didn’t see other clan as much more not respected.:wink:

1 Like

Maybe only in me and admin eyes :rofl:
Lol

1 Like

I’m sure the admins don’t hate you since there is no reason to… I feel bad that your win streak was broken, but I don’t think you can necessarily say your clan is the strongest as there are many different measures of competition. The admins certainly won’t ban your clan just because of a win streak; this claim is ridiculous.

I am very sad to hear that. However, I had no claims or hatred towards your clan. It is not in my competence. I try to treat everyone with absolute respect.

2 Likes

Looks like a bad joke. You are guys know, that you broke the rules & after it you got banned.

2 Likes

How you now that they had multiple accounts because they are undeafeated so it means multiple accounts?

Note

I am not part of any clan that you say

Not the clone is the reason why we are undefeated because we are good attackers. Clone is useless if you dont know how to 3 star a base.

1 Like

Ok…

But a lot of clans reset

They focus on reporting cloning but this game need to be upgraded so many bugs etc.:rofl:

1 Like

This issue of cloning is started when they didn’t cut our winstreak but in reality its been a long time a clan or a person using mutli accounts and they didn’t banned because no one reported here. That unfair to us why we only got banned not all players who have multi accounts. that what we want if they banned us then ban all players who have also multi accounts

2 Likes