[demi gods] list clans that use clones

No, it’s likely many accounts shared the same ip address which show the usage of clones. Like Leader said, it has nothing to do with your clans in game ability and influence. Please don’t spread misinformation.

If you think it’s unfair that somebody reported your clan and caused it to be banned, you’re more than welcome to report other clans that you think are also using clones. But please stop saying that it is because of your winstreak; it’s not true.

Lol we know who reported us dont talk too much. It because we dont spar against a clan then they reported us using clones but look at clan named BAKRIE BROTHERS there are no members

1 Like

Then if you think it’s unfair, report them aswell.

We cannot report cause our acc has banned we cant copy their clan tags.

1 Like

Make a new account and find the tag. So simple.

I said the clan we want to report are no members. some clan cant search because of font names

You only see the violation of our clan but you didnt see our contribution to the game… we ENCOURAGE other clan to become a GOOD ATTACKER in war… so soon they have a chance to defeat us… cuz if only trophy pushing many players will bored and quit or spamming trashtalk in global chat cuz of loneliness… @nullandrey

1 Like

Look, I get your point, but the reason your clan got banned was simply due to violation of rules. The rest I’m sorry to hear, but it is what it is.

1 Like

We dont know the rules because its not translated in english🤣 maybe write the rules in globat chat lmao

1 Like

Yes we violate RULES… the rules that we didnt know, cuz it is WRITTEN in RUSSIAN language :expressionless: so what this game for?? for russian only?? its so unfair :grimacing: and why we get banned automatically? why theres no warning?? :unamused: i understand if we use cheat… but we didnt… @nullandrey

1 Like

Stop talking too much.
Just stop playing NC if all yours don’t like they rules.
Game over

2 Likes

theres no problem in rules… but were not implemeted so we didnt know… even warning, they didnt tell us… they banned us automatically… so just shut up cuz you dont know everything, you didnt know our feellings and how pain it is… we lost time and effort to build that clan… and now its all gone like a bubbles, wtf! this game is? why admins have no heart?? even giving us a chance is so difficult, but banning is so easy for them :expressionless: @nullandrey

I also lost ten clans and three ids

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that… but my clan is not just an ORDINARY CLAN for us… we treat that CLAN like a HOME in game and treat members like a FAMILY… but admins treat us like a squatter and kicked us in game like a dog… they have no heart :expressionless:

The rules are written in Russian because the server owners and admins are Russian, you can Google translate.

Like I said, I understand your pain and frustration, but the ban was reasonable. If you feel like your being treated unfairly in that “the server is targeting you for being to strong in game”, you can go ahead and report other clans for violating the same rule your clan violated; then we can see if the administration is targeting you or not.

We dont care about those clan if admins not take action for that… its just a waste of time… we only need SECOND CHANCE… cuz we dont know the rules… thats why we here… but their mind and eyes are close…

The rules are established so you DON’T break them. Now since you’ve broken them, there is no second chance.

if you remember @nullandrey long ago i message you about multi accounts… cuz i have 15 accounts in that clan and i want to secure my clan in the future but you didnt reply… if you remember the CLASH GODS clan im the leader of that clan…but theres no banning happens even i told you i have multi accounts… why ?? becuz not so famous and popular ?? or theres no RUSSIAN player reporting ?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: