Updateee

when will grand challange, classic challange, 20 wines challange? when do you put in the feature that you can watch your teammates while you play? when will tv royale? when will there be a friend list? When will it be written on your profile, how many are you? Why haven’t these features been introduced yet?

3 Likes
  1. Challenges aren’t implemented because there are no much players to play them. Also challenges don’t have any rewards that will be useful on private server.
  2. Replays and spectate mode aren’t implemented because of some restrictions with battles. May be they will be introduced in future…
  3. Friend system in CR is bad: there’s only one way to add friend – use invite link. But it is little hard to implement, this feature don’t have high priority.
  4. “how many are you”? What do you mean? If you mean profile badges, we don’t see any reasons to implement them… but may be we will make them
2 Likes

When will these updates take place?

2 Likes

Im trying to use the inv link but wont let me, and I gyess if I loose my phone, I loose my Null account right? Best Regards!