Unstable servers

My ping is through the roof. 2 second delay to deploy a card. My connection is perfect, so that’s not the problem. Maybe its because it’s the weekend and there are more people online? I don’t know, but sometimes it even just freezes, and it’s just unplayable. Please work on this problem(:

1 Like

Hey, what is your county? Our servers are placed in Europe, so ping should be okay there

I live in the U.S., but up to this point I have never experienced this problem, so that can’t be the problem

1 Like

Here is a video of me screen recording the problem. The game is ok until about 1:25 into the video, so feel free to skip to 1:25.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BXv5T5jW6qFBnvymRQFttw7QoObC2gal/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Please note that I do not drag my cards, I only tap, so if it looks like the card is just hovering, it is because of the lag, I am not dragging it.

1 Like

Same here, My internet is pretty good but after the last update, %60 of the time cards delay, makes me lose the entire match (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

2 Likes

The server problem is different sometimes before 3.6.1 when I joined the map it used to fast forward in just 2 seconds my enemies used to get a crown tower but it only happens sometimes. In 3.6.1 when I play a match it tells conecton lost in the middle I tried 10 times but same result even tho I use a wifi with one of the best speed packs in that wifi but I’m facing this problem