Starr Drop Tweaks

1st Problem: I’ve opened 50 Starr Drops, and got no pin, no player icon and no bling.
2nd Problem: I always got 100 credits for every credit drop (even from rares!), which isn’t normal!
3rd Problem: To open these 50 Starr Drops, I had to go through ~3 minutes of waiting on the loading screen.

My suggestions:

1. Make it so that when you use /clean, even player icons would go away OR Make a new command to make the account lose its player icons skins etc.
  2. Just add Pins to the Drops!
  3. Add other offers with more Starr Drops, like one with 10, one with 25, one with 100 or more.
    (Surprise!) 4. Add commands to remove every cosmetic of one brawler or something like that. (Example: /clean Sandy → Every skin, pin, spray and special icon of Sandy will be removed of the account so you can do like a battle between which of some brawlers will obtain the most cosmetics in a specific amount of Starr Drops for fun.)

I would really like if just one of the suggestions make it into the mod, and will be EVEN HAPPIER, if every single one makes it into the mod with maybe some upgrades here and there.

Thanks for reading this,
IcePhoenix

1 Like