So many problems with Null's Brawl

1 When I play in offline, the bots move before the match starts

2 When I play my map I can’t do that and invite other players and friends

3 When I remove the bot, I cannot play with a friend

4 You delete important events

1 Blockade

2 Hot Zone

5 What is the reason you removed old maps?

6 Teleport does not work too much.

1 Like

Hello there,

I had to translate the topic into English so that everyone else could understand what it was all about. By the way, at the forum, in the main gategory, only English is allowed. Other languages are welcomed in the local categories.

Well, let’s move on to AtoQ:

We’re known about this issue, hope that it will be fixed as it possible

Yes, you can’t. As far as I know, every battles in your own map, which maked with MapMaker is should be in battle-server side. So conceived by the programming code of the Brawl Stars and there is no way to do that in Null’s Brawl. Because friendly games are runnig on a game client, not a battle server. This is done in order to significantly reduce the load and more.

So, you can, but the battle will be in battle-server side and the match may not get close right away. Because there is no way to play without bots in offline battle. Just Brawl Stars programming code isn’t ‘supported’ that.

Yes, we are. It happened due to correctly working offline battles.

???

This gamemode was removed also, kinda

Due to many reasons, for example, there are no textures for most maps and no game assets.

Teleports aren’t implemented yet.

2 Likes

I can’t login in nulls brawl I can only on loading screen please help

1 Like

When i made friendly battle power league with bots and all mods on,i played a bit and i turned it off.when i joined in back,it was the 14th round without anyone.just spike(me)and the big bot.i have 22k+ trophies and some rank 35’s.pls help