Old meta and matchmaking also brawl ball abusing ball (exploit)

Hello i recently started pushing in null’s brawl again after losing acc with 100k bea and when i play gamemode brawl ball (because no one plays at 1250+ other gamemodes) i see everytime Colt jacky tick comp or jacky tick and bibi everytime i see onky one toxic meta u cant push up normally u need to use some counters for example bea, if u want to push up or try to u cant u going to face against toxic players that spin while winning poco tank, the old 3 month balanced is being over abused and i dont see any fun playing this game. Lets talk about mm right shall we, so if 8 want to push my 1250+ brawler on heist i just basiclly cant no one play it just no one, one time i was pushing bea it was around 55k trophies i was waiting a whole HOUR for one match just to gain 120+ trophies… It wasnt ealier… Lets talk about abusing the ball in brawl ball so after i lose with my team one goal other team was using an exploit, put the ball on some of the corners and just spin around u cant take the ball anymore its just stuck for no reason if u want to get a ball u need to play as sprout and just put the super there to get the ball out, but who would play as prout WHEN SOMEONE USE JACKY TICK BULL OR JACKY POCO TICK OR JUST COLT Really… Sorry for my bad english and caps but this needs to be stop that was my opinion…

Matchmaking depends on the number of your brawlers trophies, if one of your brawlers is over 3k or 4k, you will play with people over 10k or more. The same if you play with a brawlers with 0 trophies, you will play with people who also have 0 or 100 trophies.

For the feat with the ball on the corner, I have never heard of it, but in any case this is a glitch, otherwise it would have the same impact for Brawl Stars

??? Its literally happens why are you talking about matchmaking if u didnt play nulls brawl just asking also there is a glitch exploit with a ball and remember its nulls not brawl stars

Match making in nulls alpha work like this… 1250+ and u can meet oponets 55k + not like u have 1k0 and u will meat oponets with higer range of trophies

0 trophies u cant meet 55k peoples which is dumb and no one play in nay game ode just only on lower trophies

Yeni güncelleme ne zaman gelecek?

NUUI’S Brawl stars