Null's Clash Problem!

My Nickname: SrDark
My tag: #L0VCR0YVL
My problem:

In day 24/01/2022 I did a lot of battles in Builder Base, I went from 116000 trophies to 120000, so far so good I stayed up all day.

The problem is that after I left the game for some time, I could not enter it anymore, as soon as I enter the game, it appears that I was disconnected.

Sometimes it even appears that I was disconnected even before the Supercell logo appeared.

I’m not sure what could have caused this problem, since it was only on my main account, my secondary account goes without problems.

Maybe the problem is the fact that my builder base attack history is showing +500 battles and maybe that’s what’s preventing me from entering.

Admins, could you do a quick maintenance to clear all battle history? And even better would be to limit the history to only 10 battles or 20, because in the future other players will be able to have this problem too.

Link hosted on YouTube, for you to better understand what is happening: Null's Clash Problem ! - YouTube

2 Likes

Same bro :frowning: Screenrecorder-2022-01-18-21-56-07-501.mp4 - Google Диск

1 Like

Have you managed to play? @LadyVillagers

Still Not Working :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Me too :sob::sob::sob::sob: I want play

If there’s no problem with your internet or connection, use a VPN. This sort of problem is common and I believe has nothing to do with the server itself but rather you as a client. That being said, just use a VPN it works for me all the time.

1 Like

ok thanks bro :sob: :sob:

1 Like

It doesn’t work, it’s the Server’s problem, because it enters normally in another village.

Even with the VPN the error persists, it’s something in the Builder Base interfering. :pensive:

2 Likes

I was using vpn for null’s clash for a few hours, but in the middle of attacking the builder base the bug disconnected
appeared again :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

To me he kept appearing since the last 2 hours of the previous season :sob:

it’s impossible for me to start from scratch because my prestige trophy has been 860k for 6 times seasons, it’s not easy to get that much prestige trophy because collecting it takes half a year :sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry, they will fix the bug. :sneezing_face::pray:

We’ve just fixed this bug, thanks for report. Builder base battle log on “broken” accounts might be reset.

1 Like

Yep, that was a problem, now it’s limited to last 10 battles.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sob::heart:

my prestige trophy has been 860k for 6 times seasons,

You mean you all seasons total trophy

2 Likes

yes bro…

1 Like