Nulls brawl not working for me

so i recently downloaded nulls brawl on IOS and it was all fine and it worked, i loved the game. But a few days after it suddenly wouldnt want to open anymore and now whenever i download it says : “nulls brawl couldnt be installed, please try again later” as far as i know its not like the certificate got revoked again this year. Please tell me how i can fix this and what the hell is going on

1 Like

What tool did you sideload with? I may help you

Same here, the problem is that the iOS device wants you to verify the app again but with internet connection even tho you already did that.

So when you try to verify the app with internet and everything it still doesn’t work (shut out from the app)

And when uninstalling the app and reinstalling it says the same message as you said.

well just tried again still not working :confused: also i just used the https://nulls-brawl.com/ios/ website then server 1 and it worked, i already tried server 2 but it also doesnt work. Luckly for my birthday im getting an android so ye thats nice ig i hope they will fix it tho