New season problem

Hi, I finished the May season with 5780 cups and when I woke up, I fell into the titan league, and when I go back to the legendary league, I have the right to 3 attacks. is this just me please reply 12 attacks I want my right

If you register when attack day is started alredy, you can get less attacks than usual. That was made to reduce time of matchmaking. You will have 12 attack next days.

thanks for putting the seasons of legends

Sir,please fix tha glitch our xlan india no.1 its ban and all players id ban please dix this

all players id ban please

Ban :eyes: why you want to ban all players

No its not banned…it seems like that, cuz everyone is unable to open the game since morning…Ph no.1 clanmates just keep on spreading rumours abt us…whether at this forum or at telegram page…but infact they just want us to ban so that we won’t be able to push…I request Ph no.1 clanmates to stop spreading rumours abt us…nd if u have any proof against us just show it…I’m ready to take all the responsibility…Mind my words…We don’t have any interest to dissolve your “UNSTABLE” clan…So just stop spreading rumours…if u have any proof show it!!

It’s just some sort of server problem…i request admins to reply asap! In order to clarify the doubts of all of these guys, who just enjoying in spreading rumours and insulting one of the most succesful clan of this server✌️

:joy_cat::joy_cat: Who cares?
The game was down for a short time and it was back to work…I don’t expect the developers to need to tell you how the server works or ask them for explanations.As it is written in the rules, the developer does not need to explain anything to you. So wait until the issue is resolved.:stuck_out_tongue::+1: