I can't enter numerous battles

The problem with my fights is when I enter a fight it always throws me away from battle saying “It looks like there are some problems with your internet connection”
And look…
I have tested my internet connection many times(using VPN here) and everything runs fine except null’s royale
So I know that it’s not my issue…
Please fix this problem asap

Oops… forgot to make it public…sorry…here

2 Likes

Bro we can’t see screenshots make it public

3 Likes

We can see images if you make public file or upload it again

3 Likes

So make it public file or upload to google drive and copy and send it here again then we can see screenshots

3 Likes

The file is a closed.image
Also, that not only our problem. What about Null’s Clash / Brawl? Does it working as well?

I didn’t specifically state that it’s your problem :joy:
And yes Null’s Clash and Brawl work fine

2 Likes

And I made my screenshot public…just look at the initial message

2 Likes

Well, now I can seen it.

1 Like

It seems that the internet provider is interfering with the traffic and does not allow an excellent internet connection to the battle server. Have you tried using a proxy (VPN)?

1 Like

Were are you from (City and Region) and what is your provider?

1 Like

This will get when see screenshot

We have detected automated abuse of Google coming from your Internet Service Provider. This page checks to see if it’s really a human sending the requests and not a robot coming through your ISP’s network.

3 Likes

Well… Actually I use a VPN since my country blocked every single app because of political reasons

Oh…also I use cellular data maybe that’s where the issue stems from?..

2 Likes

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a good connection if you are from country which enforces Internet censorship too much. Can you try to use some VPN to test what’s the root of the problem?

We’ll be waiting for your answer.

Well… I’ve tried some VPNs
But I still get the same message as the screenshot below

2 Likes

Search it play store proxy

3 Likes

In there you get many vpn connection apps so you choose one and download that and open that and connect to France server or others countrys server then see you get full network connection

3 Likes

Search this turbo VPN proxy in play store

3 Likes

Thanks viral_more and Andrey_from_Russia for the help
The problem has been dealt with
So I downloaded Turbo VPN suggested by you all and it worked
Yay!!!

2 Likes

You can choose others if you want but turbo VPN is top in list there

3 Likes

But turbo VPN is best I think

3 Likes