Errors in brawlers (35 ...) and general errors:

Bull:

• 2 starpower makes terrible noises when shields are off, it should be like in BS

Because:

• 1 gadget does not work properly (talking about how you top up the super attack for 2 or 3 times the gadget should give less ulta (for 2 less, for 3 even less), as in Brawl Stars.

Tick:

• main attack - the farther the mines should be placed wider, not that they are very close to each other (it should be like in BS)
  • 1 gadget does not work

Emz:

• 1st and 2nd starpower not working

Barley:

• 2 gadget only works after 1 click

For what:

• the super attack does not heal itself

Rico:

• 1 gadget does not fire all the balls

Penny:

• 1 starpower does not work

Bibi:

• super attack, when it deals damage, it shouldn’t make sounds like Bibi beats with a stick only with rubber like in BS
  • 2 starpower makes terrible noises when the shield is on, it should be like in BS

Bea:

• 2 starpower is not working and 2 gadget is not working properly

Edgar:

• the gadget that was not working

Byron:

• gadget and starpowers that used to work but are now gone

Mr. P .:

• I don’t know if 2 starpower respawns little Boy too quickly

Sprout:

• when there is a super attack placed, the ally, but not the one who placed the super attack (I checked in brawl, but rather it should be in all modes, except for solo modes) can destroy, as in BS, but not destroy if he wants to go

Squeak:

• 1 gadget does not work properly, but when you aim, the aiming bar is correct
  • the super attack does not work properly and does not deal any damage

Crow:

• the super attack doesn’t work properly and doesn’t fire all poisons

Sandy:

• when Sandy and allies are in Sandy super, if they have super loaded or unloaded you can see them or how they get damage, but I don’t know how to heal, it should be like in BS

Ruffs:

• 1 gadget and 2 starpowers that were not working

Lou:

• the super attack does not deal any damage

Belle:

• 2 starpower doesn’t work

Surge:

• 1 starpower is not working

General errors:

• I noticed in the brawl mode, when someone hits a goal, when we respawn, the control disappears for 1 second (it is difficult to notice such an error, but I noticed)
  • still Penny and Jessie are not attacking safes (talking about the Heist and Siege mode)
  • when in BS one hundred you ride a super attack on your opponent, it is difficult to deal damage, and in NB right away, I do not know if this is a mistake
  • in the nod of unlucky tara when he wants to throw a super attack, the sounds are not correct
  • there are incorrect sounds in the latest 8-bit skin

Bce Teri ma ki chut

I was also surprised that so far, because I do not know if there will be more mistakes

Error:

Squeak (only for 1 dash):

• the super attack does not work properly, i.e. when it throws and splits into sides, they should explode even when the opponent is not there, but each mine in the super attack (deals 1400 damage, but I did not manage to do over 8000 damage, because it is you can see that it deals over 8000 thousand damage, or one of the starpowers does I don’t know) and the starpowers work

• the battle log still does not work for me (it wants to turn on, I load and quit the game, the battle log rarely works in my case)

• the mines because when you throw a super attack (e.g. in the brawl mode, it is not known whether in every mode, because it is difficult to do) set in 1 place

Bea:

• 2 starpower makes terrible noises

Stu:

• when you put the gadget against the wall (by the barrel, etc.), the gadget moves away
  • nita super attack, and Mr. P boy do not attack safes (talking about heist and self mode), but there may be more such brawlers that do not attack safes