[demi gods] list clans that use clones

if you remember @nullandrey long ago i message you about multi accounts… cuz i have 15 accounts in that clan and i want to secure my clan in the future but you didnt reply… if you remember the CLASH GODS clan im the leader of that clan…but theres no banning happens even i told you i have multi accounts… why ?? becuz not so famous and popular ?? or theres no RUSSIAN player reporting ?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Its not because of a Russian player reporting so they banned your clan; its because not many people access the VK group and those who do are usually Russian.

In addition, there were posts where this rule was mentioned and it was confirmed that cloning was against rules.

don't know pa

no can’t unbanned it’s impossible when it’s permananently banned already permananently banned so you can’t get back id

3 Likes

you talk to much… ok then, send me the link and translate it for me… me i see if it is posted in this forum

Here are just some of them, there are many more threads that also elaborate on the same problem.

ok using third party software ?? so why ill get banned ?? im not using third party sofware, i only login my VK account to switch another ?? hmmp ? and that post is not what i talking about… i need the post of admins that written all the rules of the game… for sure even you didnt know where it is…

however, 8 of my accounts that connected to VK get banned…

So your are saying that having 15 accounts is ethical? The rules are somewhere in the VK group, but I’m too lazy to go look for it. You know its wrong to have so many accounts in that it gives you an advantage in situations like clan wars. Not having an obvious rule only means you should use your sense of judgment. In this scenario, the administration was right to ban you, so stop esculating the problem and spread misinformation.

There might have not been a clear rule about the case, but it doesn’t mean it’s right. You can certainly possess as many accounts as you wish, but it’s not an ethical act, so don’t complain if your accounts get banned.

At the end of the day, the server belongs to the administration and they have every right to do what ever they want. They try to make the game as good as possible and its a privilege you even get to play on this server. Rather than complaining about a problem that has been explained, maybe you should try to help by providing useful information.

see ?? you didnt know where it is ? if they post that in this forum… we aware of using multi accounts… and were not using it… and maybe my clan didnt get banned… so you mean ?? ADMIN HAVE CONCERNED in CLAN WAR so they banned us cuz my clan is OVERPOWER ?? however, we see them ATTACKED in RUSSIAN CLAN using 999999 MEGA DRAGON :joy:

There is no point in arguing with administration; nothing will change. Escalating this problem only spreads misinformation.

Your clan is not over powered, its because you used multiple accounts. You know its wrong to have multiple accounts, it gives advantage. I can find the rules, but it takes time, so I won’t do it because I have important things to tend to.

I’ve also not seen any in game advantages like ‘999999 mega dragon’ given to players by admins. Talking about being powerful, the top clans and top players are mostly from Asia.

Russia is on Asia and Europe so most of top clans and top players are mostly from Asia

999999 mega dragon???

Mega dragon is not available to use even in real coc and nulls clash

3 Likes

#2LC02UYVL #28PU09PY8 ban this two clan for using multiaccounts

1 Like

Clan name

3 Likes