Clan stuck bug!

Hello everyone, when i click the clan, my game was stuck!! Any one teach me how to fix this bug!

Write down the label of the tribe you are stuck in here. The leaders will check. Be patient.

Search bro, jai jagannath no.15 clan in global

You must add clan tag if you have your clan tag you must copy clan tag before the spamer arrives

Brooooo!! I can’t open the clan! how do i get the clan tag?

If you search for the name of Cologne in the tribes. You can see your Cologne. Prepare another account and go to the game. Copy the Cologne tag and move it here. Without the tag, the leaders can not help you!

we can’t see clan description Becoz the maybe spamer added spam in description that’s why you can’t see if you try to see clan and you get stucked @Man_Mani

I saw there clan but I got stucked then I restarted game then it was fine
see video

Did you go to the colony where the spam was? I told you to look there to see the tribe label…you should not go inside the tribe!

A guy did lag spams in my clan india no.1 too…and due to it we were unable to login to game for longtime…kindly take strict actions against such spammers…the player who spammed: #G9LRR0Q9J
Proof: Screenshot_20210609-011359.jpg - Google Диск
Screenshot_20210609-011414.jpg - Google Диск
Screenshot_20210609-011501.jpg - Google Диск

My clan now has been fixed. Ty

Oi I saw clan description then game suddenly stucked

He is from enemy clan they are spaming in your clan Becoz they lost war against your clan that’s why they are making clan stuck

Please help I can’t leave clan they made a bug my gamertag #GJG2U8UVJ
TURKİSH:
lütfen yardım edin klandan çıkamıyorum oyunumu buga soktular.
Oyuncu etiketim #GJG2U8UVJ

Lütfen yardım klandan çıkamıyorum bug yapmışlar gamertag’im #GJG2U8UVJ TURKİSH
:
lütfen edin yardım klandan çıkamıyorum oyunumu buga soktular.
Oyuncu etiketim #GJG2U8UVJ

Please help I can’t leave clan they made a bug my gamertag
#GJG2U8UVJ

See this reply admin said he created script that cleans spam in clan chat just wait for it to clean

My clan has been for four days and the clan has not been cleaned of spam

Maybe admin will soon clean it :slightly_frowning_face:

M stuck in a clan #8LPQL82YLthis a tag i joined yesterday game not opening :sob:y always with me earlier in indian war zone now in this clear the spam pls​:relieved: