Clan Report

Then you didn’t appear to have three.

1 Like

Yeah and danil said Andrey will be ripped of his duties if he repeats again​:relieved::relieved:

1 Like

If you’re unhappy with server then just leave.

1 Like

Because by saying these things you’re just repeating points already made by other players and making more hate out of them.

1 Like

My point is not hating him but just tell me when I used 3 why I got banned? :relieved::relieved:

1 Like

It probably looked like you had more

1 Like

Just don’t try to make winstreak with cloned accounts and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

If you’re concerned about your accounts being banned then don’t try winstreaking.

1 Like

It doesn’t take accs but skills to be at top and if going by this method then every single clan with ws should be banned right?

1 Like

How does every single clan with winstreaks use cloned accounts? If you can prove your point then you’re welcome to report like what I did here.

If other people are doing it it doesn’t mean it’s ok for you to do it. Or at least don’t complain when you get caught.

I am not crying like that but getting banned for using 3 is bad and Andrey should reply that’s all I want… I didn’t asked for your advice though and if u can do nothing in this aspect then don’t be his side chick and reply here

You’re replying in my post what do you expect?

Yeah but I replied to him not to your mssg​:laughing:smh​:relieved::relieved:

If Andrey won’t do anything makes sense that he doesn’t reply to you.

Well it’s my post and if I see something I find interesting I will make my opinion.

Isn’t this how a forum should work?

If you want a private response then dm them privately.

Cuz he have nothing to reply… He is just doing whatever his friend mssg him on vk without even investigating… At least other admin was good cuz he used to inquire before banning :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

Well it looks like he’s doing a very good job here on this post.