Cambios de balance

Hello Creator of nulls royale I would like to know when there will be updates of nulls I would like to see games of my friends I would like you to incorporate that AND balance changes and that you can see the top locsles Thank you very much for creating nulls royale

4 Likes

The Balance will not be changed by the survey that was made

Donde puedo ver eso? Porlomenos Habra actualizacion

2 Likes

if there is a game update there will be a server update but patience will notify when the update is

1 Like

“Patience will notify” i think your english is SO HORRIFIC. Where are u from, useless? How are you, hmmmm… let me guess an eight year okd kid WHO THINKS SHE OVERPOWER SOMEONE by calling someone useless. How pathetic. You and your filthy ass should go back where you are hiding at.

2 Likes

please do not insult me and do not disrespect you

Lautaro tengo una duda y es que si van a implementar los tops locales ya que creo que no le respodnistes al otro y mi otra duda es si habrá compensaciones a los tops como yo en su momento que llegaron hasta top 50 o más alto pero por culpa del truco de no perder copas no pudieron llegar más alto se nos podría recompensar con un nombre de color
por culpa de los que hacían los trucos esos (ya están parcheados) este es mi tag #8J00Y2Y8G y no sé si podrán ver pero llegué muchas veces al top 50 o mucho más alto según yo hasta el 25 alguna vez pero los que abusaban del bug no permitían una competividad justa gracias

1 Like