C4 member spamming repeatedly in our clan

#82G88P0VJ this player spammed in our clan chat and this is not for the first time…c4 clan members spammed in our clan chat before too…and they send lag spam as our game gets lagged and we cant open the game…i want the admin to ban this c4 spammer asap…

4 Likes

This is not the first time they r using such ill measures!! Before it ASD, Surgical strike and many such clans face this situation too, but every time the spammers belong to the same C4 clan…Admins should ban that whole clan Cz they keep on spamming like this and lagging other clans and they must be taught some lesson!!
For instance you may check many other topics created by some of the asd clan members, regarding lag spams did by those c4 members!!

2 Likes

this is actually not fair i was almost about lose my main account…they spammed in t1 clan tooo and they are not able to open the game…not a single member can
open the game…c4 clan should get banned asap

1 Like

The C4 tribe is hostile to everyone. They send random mail in more than a clan . If the whole tribe is banned, so much the better.

1 Like

yes …i agree with you

1 Like

And don’t forget, you can’t select a specific player from them. Because they all send out spam

But you cannot control children :yawning_face::yawning_face:

hahhahah…thats why i want the admins to ban the whole tribe :upside_down_face:

Isn’t this a matter of personal control?

But it is not possible. Because it is not There is something that will convince the developer

And it is impossible to ban an entire clan just because we reported them without evidence

But we also have spam.
Google Photos
Google Photos

2 Likes

this is the evidence…they lagged the clan with this spam

Hello. I am a leader of the c4 clan, but the member has frozen a T1 clan because they have frozen the player with a special tag. Short not only C4 are the ones who send spam and more clans too. Thanks

Where is the guide?

This spam man just for sometime you can’t open game , then after one hour or 30 minutes after that then open game again

You can take pictures of it afterwards. Come talk and report us

Are you online there reply here @moh_16_king