Bug Report!

I’m at TH14, and I was going to upgrade my walls, but after I was done upgrading them all to the levels that I needed, the progressions weren’t saved. My walls stayed unupgraded. They’re still on Level 8. And also, it seems like after I leveled many walls at the same time until they’re on Level 11–12, I can’t upgrade them together anymore. I have to upgrade them one by one, which is annoying and takes so much patience.

There is also a bug that means the game won’t gain us any “infinite” resources after we use way too many. Hear me out. I used so much gold, elixir, and dark elixir to upgrade my stuff, but after I reached like a few million resources left, the game won’t regain them. So I have to buy things with Emerald and live within my resource limit. Also, the bug may happen to the Emeralds, but I won’t let it drain out just yet. I think that’s it. I wish y’all would fix the bugs.

Also, I’d love it if y’all could let us bid our accounts to Null’s gg or whatever it is. And, let us copy each other’s bases. Again, that’s it.
Oh, it seems like I can’t send any resources. If y’all need any photos of the bugs, just contact me using email at [email protected].

To max your all building type /full in your clan chat…and to get maximum resources type /max

1 Like

Thank you so much i had the same problem like wizzy