3 Spammers In Global

Hey, there are 3 people in global that wont stop spamming even though people are telling them to stop. One person is called IND VIP but with a font and his tag is: #PY0R8P0CL he keeps on spamming unicorns and when i told him i will report, he laughed and said there is no way to get him banned so please show that you care and show them a lesson.

The next person is called CLOW with a huge blue name. Their tag is: #P8CVR98CL and hes always spamming the joker card emoji and when i asked him kindly to stop, he said "or what" and was basically saying that the nulls team is a joke and that they wont to anything. This guy has been spamming for like a month but nobody from what i have seen has reported him, so please do something about him, please and thank you!

And lastly someone named IND Princess their tag is: #PYULV9G8U This person has been asked to stop multiple times by many other players but they dont seem to care because they resume to keep spamming. They have been spamming the chat for the past hour and its starting to get annoying. Please do something about him/her to spread that you should never spam or there will be consequences!

I really hope that the nulls team helps out by banning these 3 players forever, or for a short period of time. Thanks nulls for making the best servers, and I will continue to support for the time being. Thank you and have a great day.

I agree… Nulls team should take an appropriate actions against them…

1 Like

Hi TK Mad Iam Soon From Clan MH😊

1 Like

@Muhammad_Ikhwansyah hai gua mantan pi

1 Like

Hahah Gw Dah Tau Destia Kan

1 Like

@TKScorp why don’t you just report them at http://forum.dnull.xyz/g/moderators << message

1 Like

Masih maen ga son