Using parralel space to play with several accounts

I connected my 1st account. I am asking, how to connect my 2nd account

You do the same thing, but you need another account.

If I use that id, it will connect and I have to play my 1sr account in my clone only

How to create another village means another clone of nulls, plz tellā€¦

How to make another account of nulls clash

How did you connecTed your main id

2 Likes

It easy to connect second id but main id counldnā€™t connect

1 Like

I have 2 vk accounts. And i havent problemšŸ¤”

Go-to chrome and search, sign up for vkā€¦amd tap on first option. Then tap know sign up. Give profile details. Then give no. With country signā€¦ OKā€¦ Then make a passwordā€¦ Your account will be ready

you should connect your main id first, then you have to connect second.which app you using for 2 ND account

Ha ha but I log in vk then I given eveyery thing

2 Likes

main id is buged couldnā€™t connect Its showing to load village everytime

2 Likes

This is load village itā€™s showing me everytime in Main id :fire::fire::angry::rage: after login in facebook then itā€™s coming everytime t

2 Likes

All account connect with vk?

I know this. Because your game should be bugged. But there is a fault of yours also is, you should use another account to login there. But you used your 1st VP account to login. So it got bugged and it should be refresh. You have to ask leader andrey, how to make this right. Otherwise you canā€™t connect your main village

I try once I delte nulls clash and then I do install again and I connect I try this one time

3 Likes

If you do like that, you will lose your first account

bro I already lost second of this thatā€™s why t

2 Likes

This current main id isnā€™t connecting still buged up donā€™t know thatā€™s why

2 Likes

let it it be like that yarā€¦ Donā€™t go to connect it. Play how you playingā€¦ Donā€™t worry. Just try to not to give your phone to anyone because, they can delete itā€¦