ɾεѵεɳɠε

Adding features into the game will cause change and cause unblanceness. The current system works ok, don’t ask for more.

1 Like

atleast they can add reply button so we can improve our defense ,If also revenge doesn’t works then also we loose many trophys daily or atleast we can revenge them we can earn trophys it will be helpful for top players

4 Likes

Ok sorry

4 Likes

Top players won’t benefit from this addition. If you attack people with lower trophies, they can revenge and take even more trophies from you. In the end, you’ll just end up losing even more.

1 Like
fifth Reply

I am loseing 100 trophys or 150 trophy daily I will change bases once jn week I copied. Bases from real coc bit still I looseing 100 trophy daily that’s why I asked to add reply or revenge button

4 Likes
long reply

If reply or revenge will be there then game will intersting and the game will bit easy and we can improve our defence by see reply and we can make good base if there is no revevnge then also we loose trophys daily there is no difference in their there are some feautres didn’t added yet atleast these two it will be helpful for trophys and lower bases players or others player only few player attck us back not everyone attcks us back some players will be online or offline we can make some amount of trophys by revenging ,daily 10 or more players attcks our base in Their we can get trophys by revenging them ,even tough we lose trophy without revenge then also will loose trophys ,
Thx for reply

4 Likes

So, if it not so very hard from server side ( i mean code, etc.), of course that we release it.

1 Like

Fucking bitches add this feature as soon as possible fuck you

4 Likes

Sir and

4 Likes

Replays won’t be added for matched battles, because it will use a lot of space in database. As for revenges, we will think about it…

Details?

And could you don’t use that [details] element every message, it’s annoying.

1 Like

But why invite button doesn’t works and also it difficult to get trophy in above 9k matchmaking w

4 Likes

And also when I send challenge to others clan it says arranged wars coming soon I tried many times but it showing like this
arranged wars coming soon plz add this challenge button

4 Likes
4 Likes

Fucking add revenge button fuck

5 Likes

Cuz you always got 1 star:rofl:

I think friendly war is the easiest way to make war on a clan do you like…

Nopa I don’t get one star always I ll get two star

4 Likes

2 stars war and you got 50% lol.

Revenge would Hurt the TOPS players

you are right