Null's Brawl 40.150 Update!

Null’s Brawl has been updated to the latest version 40.150 with the one newest brawler: Lola!

Download: dnull.xyz/latest_bs

What’s new:

1. Gears.
  2. All new content from the update.
  3. Bug fixes.

If you believe that anything which was ok in is broken now - report in #nulls-brawl as usual.

9 Likes

I found an interesting error:

• When we play Penny, we’ll take a skin for Penny, which has special effects for the turret, then if we take 1 star power and play a match in any mode, when we have a super attack and put a turret, then someone destroys us, these bombs have a normal texture, not have the texture that it skins (vdepending on what the skin has). (it is possible that when we use a gadget, there is also such a texture and I do not know if any brawler has the same bug)

Nani gale

Would be glad if you can record a short video where I can seen that and just share it into my DM here.

1 Like

Hello!i wanna ask u something.Can you add in nulls brawl to get +8 throphies in 3v3 matches i mean to get thropies like in brawl
stars.Please can u respond?

1 Like

My game is Showing wifi error and lagging. When i start a Map after 10 second it stars laging and showing wifi error. My internet is perfectly working.

1 Like

This happens in normal brawl stars too. No need to worry

The server is located somewhere in russia so if you live far away from there you got tons of lag.
Speaking from experience

I don’t think they’re gonna do that